Where should my dad invest for regular income Atif, 08 Nov 2012

My dad retired from two months back.I want to know where should I invest so that he gets regular income  

Fintotal Answer

Retirement investment should have less exposure to equities. If there are funds from company retirement benefit you can invest them lumpsum the top mutual fund Monthly Income Plans (MIPs) else start an SIP in in one of them and invest afforadable amounts periodically. MIPs usually have 80-20 allocation in debt and equity respectively. Choose 'monthly dividend' option. Returns from different MIPs are not expected to vary much but you can go for one of the more reputed names like Reliance MIP, ICICI Pru MIP 25, etc.

No Comment Posted

All Mutual Fund Queries

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling