How and where to to invest money? Raveendra, 13 Dec 2012

i am 22 year . my salary is approximately 1 lacs and i want to invest and save it for future. i was thinking mutual funds but thats only one option, i want to invest in different schemes at the same time. i want to save money for parents , are their any options/schemes. thanks

Fintotal Answer

Hi Raveendra. You need to understand this that always invest money in equity mutual funds for long term goals as equity has power to beat inflation. For medium term needs invest in a balanced fund and for short term needs invest in a debt fund. Invest 80% of your surplus in mutual fund schemes and remaining 20% could be in Bank FDs, RDs etc. Read articles on Mutual Fund page for better understanding.

No Comment Posted



All Mutual Fund Queries

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling