A simple Query Abraham, 23 Jul 2013

Dear Sir, I have around 5 lakhs in my savings which i want to make a conservative investment which will provide a monthy interest payment and that can be put as SIP in any large cap mutual fund over a period of 5 to 8 years. I dont know any such option which will save on Taxes as well.

Fintotal Answer

Dear Abraham, we would suggest you to invest Rs 5 lakhs in a debt fund i.e HDFC Cash Management Fund(G) and do STP(Systematic Transfer Plan) of Rs 4000 every month in HDFC Top 200(G). To view details about STP follow the link http://www.knowledge.fintotal.com/Systematic-Transfer-Plan-STP-in-Mutual-Funds/150. There is no such tax saving by doing this.  For more assistance write to us separately at www.assistance.fintotal.com.

No Comment Posted

All Mutual Fund Queries

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling