Where can I invest lumpsum? Hari, 14 Dec 2012

I am 34 and am looking to invest. I have 50,000 to invest and would like to invest as lumpsum rather than SIPs. Where can I invest?

Fintotal Answer

Hari, you can invest this money in a debt mutual fund and then do a STP in a diversified equity mutual fund of the same fund house. You can view information on STP on our website. Check Product reviews on Mutual fund page.

No Comment Posted

All Mutual Fund Queries

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling