How much and where should i invest? Wilson Masceranhas, 26 Dec 2012

Sir i am 27 yrs old having 15,000/- income per month.I Live with my parents in delhi. dont have any investment.how much and where should i invest?

Fintotal Answer

Wilson, before starting with the investments, workout on few things. Check your expenses per month and make a emergency reserve considering these expenses. Take adequate term insurance and mediclaim (refer insurance page). Then, check for the surplus you have per month. Accordingly, for your age and lifestage invest 30% of it in income assets (Bank FD, RD, etc) and remaining 70% in growth assets (Mutual Funds, Gold, etc.). Refer articles Choosing an appropriate MF and Ideal number of investments in your portfolio.

No Comment Posted



All Mutual Fund Queries

Get the all financial products under one roof only at

you will NEVER GO WRONG with us!

Unbiased . Best Deals . Appropriate Products . No Mis-selling